Thursday 15 January 2015

The power of love and laughter...

“It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,”

Amit Ray 

 I have had an amazing day. I  was surrounded by people whom I love and in turn love me. It was packing day and it was without doubt the most stress free pre move pack I have ever had. It was filled with laughter and I think that my disposition rubs off on others. I simply cannot allow to be uptight about something as trivial as a house move, I am fighting for my life. This definitely helps others gain perspective.

This then allows me to be surrounded by positivity. It really is a win win situation. It was also a very productive day in other ways. I felt strong enough to make some big decisions about my future (or lack of it) in terms of various finances. I had some difficult conversations to have with the likes of pension people etc and I had been avoiding it. I faced it full on today and once again it empowered me. I managed to put yet more practical things in place for the outcome which I will avoid as long as possible. However these things have to be done, and I did them. I most definitely feel more at ease tonight as of course knowing that I am leaving behind security for those I love makes me feel so much better.

I didn't have such great days yesterday and Tuesday and my physical condition was quite poor. My wonderful G.P came out for  a quick home visit ( he did not have any obligation to it was his choice). Anyway we agreed that in order to keep my neurological condition as ok as possible for the foreseeable future then it is best that I stay on steroids. So I am back on a very small dose and I think that they are helpful and as soon as I think anything different I will re evaluate. It's yet again taking it one day at a time. Also, unlike the vast majority of the NHS, I have a trust in my G.P. He has earned it.

So the premise of this post is this. Tonight I am in a good place. I am looking forward to leaving for the hotel when the real chaos begins and I have a busy day planned. Which includes all sorts of pampering, organised by yet more people who continue to show me their love for me. Who continue to allow me to see the great in people. Positivity really is the best thing we can show in this life no matter what it may throw at you. Please everyone take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment